Monday, April 12, 2004

Where would we be?

I told a friend that I believe the Confederacy is a legal country, currently being occupied by an illegal invasion force. Now this cat is from Nebraska, so he really has no dog in the fight. He was just suprised. I think he thought I was just bs'ing him. Finally he said, "Where would you be without the US?" "What would you do differently?"

Well duh. As for where we'd be, we'd have the 3rd largest economy in the world. So I'd say we'd be just fine. As for what we'd do, well we'd first tie the government beast to the nearest fence, slice open it's scrotum and tear it's testicals out from the root. We figure that should keep him tame for a while at least. As for specifics, well how about eliminating all import and export tarrifs? That would be fun. We could all laugh while every boat that came to the west docked at New Orleans, and the Yankee harbors fell to ruin.

Sounds like a good start to me.

No comments: