Wednesday, May 26, 2004

From the Comments

First of all I have to congratulate the girl on having the cajones to step up to the plate. This is a nasty pond for a small fish to swim in. In truth this is among the most well read group I've ever been around. I can destroy practically everyone I meet in open debate, but there Res Ispa, Bill, and others have gone toe to toe with me and given as good or better than they got. I just hope Linnette realizes what she's signed up for by accepting the label "feminist".

She comments: I find it disturbing that nate has asserted that my world view is "ignorant" based on "farcicle ideals [i] hold, despite obvious conflict with observable reality."

i find it disturbing that res ipsa has asserted that i am "utterly ignorant."

i find it disturbing that bill has asserted that it would be tough for me to keep my mouth shut or to look pretty.


Let's first deal with what I said. From what you wrote, I gleaned that you are a femininst. Since you accepted that label, then I don't lose any points there. So now we're not talking about you any more darlin', we're talking about feminism. Now if you were not in fact a feminist, you may have had me by the short-hairs... No such luck though... Do I get to be disturbed by your accusing me of being a Male Chauvenist? Ha! I don't think you get to be a house-wife and a Male Chauvenist at the same time buddy.

As I said, feminists are ignorant. Feminist assert that physically and mentally women and men are equal. This is in total conflict with observable reality. Let me give you a quote from an Icon of the feminist movement, so you know with whom you stand:

"No woman should be authorized to stay at home to raise her children. Society should be totally different. Women should not have that choice, precisely because if there is such a choice, too many women will make that one."
-Simone de Beauvoir

As you can see, feminism has nothing to do with basic property rights or protection under the law. Feminism is about hate. It's a system born of ignorance because its a system that is based not on though, but on emotion.

Be warned. In your crowd, the "This is what I feel to be true, so this is my reality." will work. It won't however work here. If you make an assertion, you better be ready to back it up, because you can bet your pretty little butt that someone here will cut it to shreds if you are not. Our famed resident reformed-exfeminist Sarah is probably chomping at the bit to explain just exactly why we have such contempt for feminist, and why we are correct...

But good on ya Darlin' for showing up. And by the way, Shawn is a buddy of mine... He may look like a freak, but Vox does too. Remember kids, shawn and Linette aren't used to this sort of thing. No post-modern is.

Oh yeah.. and linnette.. Don't worry about Bill implying you were ugly. It may not be true, but it's certainly a reasonable assumption considering... after all.. feminism was started of, by and, for ugly women. But I already dealt with that.


No comments: