Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Another Reason Soccer Sucks

So I'm standing in line at Subway... waitin' on my sandwich... feeling uncomfortable as hell because we're in a Mall. You know what you find in malls right? people. I don't like people. Anyway...

This kid walks up and cuts in front of me. He's maybe 13. Hair cut short, sprayed and gelled like some little girl's. He's wearing a white gold chain around his neck that any rapper thug would be proud of, and a diamond bracelet, AND a diamond Anklet... And of course... he's got on his baggy soccer shorts, his shiny blue Italy jersey, and cleats... Even had some dangly earings to match.

That's why soccer sucks. You let your kids play soccer, then they get into it, then they start following the european leagues, and the next thing you know, they are dressing like girls and prancing around like queens.

If I wanted to be around a bunch of 13 year-old drag queens I'd go to Kid's Day in San Fransico.

No comments: