Thursday, June 17, 2004

Tyrants
Ladies Night has been outlawed in California, Colorado, Connecticut, Iowa, Maryland, Missouri, Nebraska, New York, Pennsylvania and, recently, New Jersey. Do I really need to go off on the stupidity of this?

Throughout the history of the world people have discrimiated in pricing for all sorts of physical or behavioral reasons. Older people get discounts all over america, children fly for half price... there are thousands of examples.

What we see here is further erotion of the most hated enemy of any good liberal. Property Rights.

It's my bar. If I want to charge women less, it's my call. If I want to charge white people double, that's my call too. In fact, if I don't want to serve the Irish at all, that is also my call... though granted that Irish thing would run me out of business...

I am really really starting to hate the USA.

No comments: