Sunday, July 11, 2004

The Project: Week 1

I figured I should give y'all an update on this since I posted about it. It's been about a week so I guess this is as good a time as any.

The whole bike has now been sanded with 80 grit paper, primered with fillable primer, glazed, sanded again with 180 grit paper. I found a few more spots that needed work so I glazed them again. That's where we are. Not bad eh?

I've ordered the Cobra stickers, a red screwed kit for the body, for the tank, and for the windshield. Basicly every metal screw you can see will be metallic red. I'm stoked. The rest of the back will be flat black, and now I'm thinking of adding some LED lighting effects.

The bike has a duct above the headlight... and I'm thinkin' of hiding a red LED light in there... you know... so it'll look like K.I.T.!!!!

No comments: