Friday, July 08, 2005

ATF

Boy these things are gettin' later and later! I'm pretty busy tonight... so so far it's just beer... I know I know.. I'm slackin'... But hell.. Jamie'd kill for a beer right about now!

Bill... Wine in a can? You have GOT to be kiddin' me. My wife won't even let me drink beer from a can. Says its low class.

Now... Let's see here... ah yes... Why an AR-10... Well... mostly because its the best damned semi-auto SHTF rifle you can by... and it pains my soul that Springfield doesn't make it. They offer plenty though... and yeah... I've got my eye one that long relief scoped squad rifle.... holy cow! The AR-10 is insanely upgradable. It's like a 10/22. You can make anything you want out of it.

I can see goin' with a .223... just to keep in the truck... you know... under the backseat... if something bad happens, you can use it to get ya home to the real guns. In these area... Keltec has ya covered boys. Folding stock .223... sweet little gun.

Beer... Beer Beer Beer... what's gotten into me? Why am I suddenly diggin' Bud Ice? Somebody help me... I'm losin' it.

Anyway... Tonight....

Tunes: Playin' Xbox man... no tunes until later... then its "Three Chord Country and American Rock and Roll"
Booze: Bud Ice for now... Later... Oh yeah... Smells like a Bookers night...
Firearms: Same ol' Same.. PT-101 close at hand... ooo... Those are glazers in there...
Tobacco: Rollin' cigarettes tonight... Hey... every cowboy rolls his own.

No comments: