Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Oh... Canada

So let me make sure I have this story right...

Two guys kick down some fella's door in an attempted home invasion... The dude grabs his gun and runs them off... knicking one of them. The two invaders then go directly to the nearest police station and report the incident.

Who gets arrested?

Exactly. The guy defending his home. They arrested him for attempted murder.

And don't think for a second the exact same thing wouldn't happen here in the US either. If they enacted similar gun bans to Canada's, our cops would react the same way.

Now... that doesn't mean that I'm not going to mock Canada mercilessly. Its just further proof that our northern neighbors are all big wet pussies waiting to be fucked... indeed... hoping for it.

Piss on Canada. Piss on England. Piss on Austrailia.

Leave me alone... I've got to find an island to buy.

No comments: