Monday, September 25, 2006

The Best Laid Plans...

I'm home. Dammit.

I'm supposed to be riding through the Ozarks right now on dirt roads... campin' with my older brother... debating which food to accidentally leave out to lure a bear in so we can kill it in self defense.

If you haven't figured it out, my father-in-law wrecked his car this weekend in all the storms around Chattanooga. He hydroplaned and ended up wrapping his car around a tree. He's in the ICU right now. Things got real dicey for a while saturday night, but it all worked out. A full recovery looks pretty likely.

Anyway JAC and I hauled ass on the big road all day on sunday... We're pretty bummed... but a bad day on a bike is a helluva lot better than a good day in the ICU.

The ol' fella's doin a lot better y'all. We all appreciate your prayers and help.

No comments: