Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Islamophobia

One of the great examples of liberal projection is the way they invent pyschological disorders to describe those who's political, religous, or cultural beliefs differ from their own. I've written at length about the absurdity of the use of the word "homophobia". Well... they just can't help it. They've done it again.

So... those of you who insist that Christ is King of Kings and Lord of Lords... the Son of God... Its not that you just happen to hold particular religious beliefs. Nope. You're crazy. You must be. You disagree with the liberals.

I do not respect Islam. I do not appreciate the poetry of the Quran. As a Christian I am told to judge by fruits... and Mohammad's fruits are evil and vile. Islam brings torture, poverty, suffering, and death everywhere it goes.

There is no grace in Islam. There is no mercy. There is no love.

As a Christian I am required to hate evil. Islam is evil.

Do the math.

No comments: