Saturday, January 13, 2007

You've Got to be Kidding

One of my all time favorite books is Point of Impact by Steven Hunter. Its a book that focuses on a hard as a rock main character named Bob Lee Swagger.... A decendant Robert E Lee... Who was, in the novel, the most effective sniper in Marine Corp history.

The ballistics are good in the book.. the gun lore is good. Its not without error... but its better than anything else I've read... anywhere. If you spot the mistakes... you're a careful reader... and you more than likely can out shoot just about everyone in your town.

Why do I bring this up?

I was surfing over at ESPN.com... and I see an ad for some moving called "Shooter"... Starring who? Marky Fucking Mark.

No. It can't be.

Apparently it can.

Those cocksuckers in Hollywood have taken one of my favorite all time characters... and cast Marky Fucking Mark to play him.

I'm gonna throw up now...

Then I'm going to start planning the destruction of the US film industry.

No comments: