Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Hot for Teacher?

You can deny it until you're blue in the face. You can stand up and scream that it couldn't happen in your school... but it won't change the fact. It can... and at this rate it probably is happening right now.

If you're sending your kid off to school every day... then you have to admit to yourself that you're taking a chance that something like this is going to happen to them.

How many teachers have been busted in the last 12 months for screwing around with their students?

How many more have to get caught before you realize you're putting your kids at risk?

Ok... seriously... Don't the colleges of Education around here have "Don't tag your students" lectures anymore? I clearly remember those from my college experiences. Maybe we need some additional education... I mean... this happening a lot... Maybe we should have a state-wide In-Service Day... Seriously! "Folks... I know this may come as a shock to you... but really... you shouldn't be fucking your students. Ladies.. that means you can't dyke out with them either."

At this rate we're going to have to rework all of our little saftey sayings... I can hear them now... "If a teacher touches you in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable... stop, drop, and roll."

No really... it sounds absurd... but this latest chick was tagging her student at home, on school trips... and AT SCHOOL.

AT SCHOOL!!!!

"Hey Sally... why don't you come eat me during lunch? OOOPS!! I mean eat lunch with me! Tee Hee!"

Its out-of-freakin'-hand people.

No comments: