Friday, June 22, 2007

ATF

I have a confession.... this will likely be the first ATF where I admit to drinking... ***gasp*** a mixed drink.

Gin and Tonic.

Hell is freezin' over.

So anyway... DrWho's on call... so I'm makin' out with... ***AHEM*** I mean!!!! Makin' do with Joy. Anyway... sometimes we all slum... and of course.. I'm referring to the Gin.

anyway....

My OTHER beloved Sister-in-Law... sent me Cigars from her trip to Honduras! MWAHAHAHAHA!

Its good to be loved. Oh yes... it is. I've not yet sample them... though I suppose its not much of an ATF without doing so. Hrm... This is just unorganized as hell ain't it? Its almost like I'm posting drunk with no planning what-so-ever.

Nah.... that couldn't be. Perhaps an update later?

Oh... and firearms... Yes... Kristy The Skank... I'm buzzed... and there are enough firearms around to stock a small museum. You and Lynard Skynard can both kiss my ass.

I hope your friday is going half as well as mine... and I hope your company is half as entertaining. If so... you'll be having a fine time indeed!

Drink up... Light up... load up.

No comments: