Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Father's Day

So... according to my wife... its not so much Father's Day that we celebrate... but Father's Day weekend. This explains how I ended up getting the most awesomest gift ever last night.

No.... not that... Geez.... Buncha pervs...

No no... Last night I got...

A SUPER BADASS WIRELESS HOME WEATHER STATION!!!!

WOOT!

Wind direction and speed...humidity indoor and out... weather forcasting... record keeping... and even a rain gauge!!

I confess... I'm a weather geek. I am continually furious about the fact that weather.com says its 90 degrees and I know for a fact its 98 at my house. See... I don't care what its doing at the airport... I care about what its doing here... where I live. Dammit.

I can't believe she found one as nice as she did... this is far better than the one I was lusting after.

Ha... it may be Father's Day... but its also a fine excuse to gloat about a fine woman.

No comments: