Wednesday, November 14, 2007

They Aren't Your Kids

For the few of you that still believe your childrens are your own... please see this link. You are no longer capable of deciding what's best for you kids. You will comply.

Note the money quote: "We can do this the easy way, or the hard way, but it is going to get done."

In otherwords... we'll throw you in jail if you don't vacinate your kids. Resist arrest...and we'll kill you.

There are only two legitimate responses to this action:

1) Pack up and leave immediately.

2) Start shooting government officials.

2 is more fun... but its not the one I would recommend for an individual to take. I am confident such legislation in on the way before long in my state... and when it happens... we'll leave. If it becomes national... we'll leave.

Though I confess... I will be sorely tempted to excersize option number 2 on my way out.

No comments: